Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its hard to believe that in exactly one week, I will be doing nothing but walking for 5 months straight.  Seems crazy, doesn't it?

By the way, if anyone is wondering, I am absolutely shitting bricks right now.  But not in a bad way.  It is as if... my veins are going to explode out of my skin and my whole body is going to invert upon itself and combust.  It is eager anticipation/holy-crap-I-have-no-idea-whats-about-to-happen-but-I-can't-wait-to-find-out, kind of thing.  Haha.  But its all good.  Butterstuff has my back. right, buddy? "woof!!" *wag wag wag*~Butterstuff 

The closest thing I can compare this feeling to is paddling out to sunset beach on a  sizeable day.  That is *exactly* what I feel like right now (and have been for the past week).  And its slowly getting more intense.

Its funny how I really haven't been able to focus much on anything, the past 2 weeks.  Unless I am outdoors and doing something that requires 100% mental concentration,  I just can't get anything done.  Arrrrg, I need to pull myself together, to at least get all my gear together.  Blah.  Menial tasks are incredibly unappealing right now.  Even more so than normal.  


The countdown is on.  This is so nuts.  I can't believe I'm really going to do this.  This is going to be so freaking epic and amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment